Where to eat - Brasilia Restaurants
• Piantella – SCLS, Quadra 202, Bloco A. Loja 34
Great variety in this
restaurant with traditional Brazilian dishesbut also Italian options and several meats and freshwater fish. Sip your wine among politicians and senior civil servants.
• Universal Diner – SCLS, Quadra 210, Bloco B, Loja 30
Funky restaurant where the food is too deliciousto let the colourful rarities distract you. Not the place to go for a formal
business meeting, but for celebrating a closed deal with your own party.
• Alice – SHIN, Qi 11, Conjunto 9, casa 17
Sophisticated restaurant where you need to make a reservation in order to sample the exquisite, prize-winning
French-Brazilian fusion food.
• La Torreta – SCLS, 402, Bloco A, Loja 9
Excellent Spanish tapas restaurant, one of the best in the country.
• Xique Xique – CLS, 107, Bloco E, Loja 2
Very popular restaurant with a shady park next door. Try its famous carne de sol, local dish of sundried salted beef.
• Churrascaria do Lago – SHTN, Conjunto 1, Lote A
One of the first restaurants in Brasilia. Busy steakhouse with a huge dining hall, common to
churrascarias, but also cute and quiet thatched huts at the lake side.
• Oca da Tribo – SCES, Trecho 2
Lovely food prepared with only natural ingredients in a native Indian style building. Many vegetarian options, but also meat dishes. Lunch is buffet, dinner is regular menu.
• Beirute – SCLS, Quadra 109, Bloco A, Lojas 2/4
Lively, authentic Lebanese-Syrian local institution with chill out terrace. Mediterranean/Arabic menu but also delicious Brazilian dishes are available.
• Marietta – Several shops around Brasilia
Excellent chain of coffee and sandwich shops. Great sandwiches, juices, salads and coffee.