Where to eat - Salvador Restaurants
• Maria Mata Mouro – Rua da Ordem Terceira 8, Pelourinho
Pelourinho is packed with eateries, but none of them are as stylish as this restaurant. An
international and Brazilian menuin a classical ambiance.
• Trapiche Adelaide – Praça dos Tupinambás 2 – Av do Contorno, Comércio (Cidade Baixa)
Overlooking the bay while enjoying inventive (Brazilian/ French) delicious meals in this elegant, prestigious restaurant.
• Soho – Av Lafayete Coutinho 1010, Contorno (Cidade Baixa)
Japanese restaurantwith bay views and an extensive menu. It has more branches throughout Salvador.
• Pereira – Av Sete de Setembro 3959, Porto da Barra
Lounge bar/ restaurant with seaviewwhere the ‘beautiful people’ of Salvador gather to see and to be seen while enjoying a drink or a dish from the excellent international menu.
• Senac – Largo do Pelourinho 13-19 (first floor), Pelourinho
Best restaurant in the city centre of Salvadorto start your culinary journey in Bahia cuisine. The trainees of the cooking school prepare an extensive buffet for you.
• Sorriso da Dadá – Rua Frei Vicente 5, Pelourinho
In the heart of the historical centre you can enjoy
delicious dishes from the Bahia regionin a cozy ambiance.
• Al Carmo – Rua de Carmo 66, Santo Antônio
Perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of Pelourinho. With straightforward Italian fare on the menu, the main attraction is the chill out balcony upstairs with great harbour views.
• Caranjuego do Sergipe – Av Oceânia 674, Barra
Seafood Central, popular among locals and tourists alike.
• Jardim das Delicias – Rua João de Deus 12, Pelourinho
Stylish eatery in Portuguese style with lovely outdoor area. International/ Brazilian menu and live music at night.
• Panorámico – Rua das Laranjeiras 18, Pelourinho
A buffet restaurant at the seconf floor, popular for its large selection of pastas and meat dishes... and of course the affordable prices.
• La Figa – Rua das Laranjeiras 17, Pelourinho
Compulsory stop for pasta connoisseurs, this very popular Italian restaurant.
• Brasil Legal – Rua Dias D'Avila 110, Barra
Cheerful buffet restaurant with fresh and affordable Bahia fare, popular among locals.