Where to go out - Sao Paulo Nightlife
• Bar Brahma – Av São João 677, República
Sao Paulo bar institute. Centrally located no frills bar, with draft beer (well, Brahma that is...) and often live music at night.
• Café Piu-Piu – Rua 13 de Maio, Bela Vista
A rustic interior and affordable drinks attract a slightly older crowd to this bar. Main attraction is the
live musicprogram, with every night something else on stage.
• Bar do Santa – Rua Fidalga 330, Vila Madalena
A large rustic but stylish lounge bar. A hip place to have a drink, a quick bite or a game of pool.
• Casa da Sogra – Rua Augusta 659, Consolação
Bar/ restaurant meets billiard room meets dance club on the weekends. Three of a Kind in a Full House, making it a good departure area for your nightlife outing.
• Akbar Lounge & Disco – Rua Inácio Pereira da Rocha 109, Vila Madalena
It is in the name: a pleasant combination of a
lounge bar, which is decorated with old pictures of Sao Paulo and a club, where you can dance to all the favourite dance floor tunes.
• Clube Glória – Rua 13 de Maio 830, Bela Vista
A temple of sound accommodated in a former church. The Interior is 1980s inspired but the
electronic musicis definitely 2010s. The ambiance of this club is slightly underground.
• Clash Club – Rua Barra Funda 969, Barra Funda
In Barra Funda, a former industrial area about 7 km / 4.5 miles north of Av. Paulista.
Clash club is a multifunctional club/ concert/ nightlife hall, accommodated in an old warehouse. Various bands on stage and otherwise electronic music/ hip hop spinned by the DJs.
• D-Edge – Av Auro Soares de Moura Andrade 141, Barra Funda
High tech club: